Six Elements Customers Want in HVAC Contractors in Bridgeport, CTJune 17, 2017 1:46 am Leave your thoughts
Homeowners have plenty of options when it comes to calling companies to repair appliances and utilities around the house. There are countless electricians, plumbers and other handyman services that are available at the drop of a hat to make home visits. The same holds true when someone’s air conditioner or furnace bites the dust. HVAC contractors in Bridgeport, CT seem to be a dime a dozen. But does that mean they’re all the same? No way! Just like in every industry, some businesses are better than others. Here are a few of the things our customers look for when choosing an HVAC contractor, and how we meet and exceed their expectations:
- Fast service: When your AC or furnace breaks, the last thing you want is to be left waiting around for a repairman to make it out to your house to repair your unit. Summer heat can be brutal without an air conditioner, and cold winter temperatures make life miserable if you don’t have a properly functioning furnace. You can rest assured that we’ll be at your house as soon as possible to make the necessary repairs.
- Reliable repairs: Customers want HVAC contractors in Bridgeport, CT who can make quick repairs that are guaranteed to fix the problem. After all, what’s the point in scheduling repairs if the unit is just going to break down again a few months later? We stand by all our work, so you know our repairs will address the root of the problem.
- A full-service company: Calling one HVAC company to install a unit, one to make repairs and another to maintain the unit can be frustrating and even tiring. Our customers want one company who can meet all their needs. Our professionals have decades of experience installing, repairing and maintaining all types of HVAC equipment.
- Experienced and knowledgeable professionals: When air conditioners and furnaces break down, it’s not just for one single reason. There may be many things that can go wrong to cause a breakdown. Customers want a technician with years of experience who can correctly diagnose the problem and quickly fix it. We’ve seen every problem under the sun, so you can trust that we’ll know how to fix any issue.
- Certified professionals: Going along with the previous point, you want proof that the HVAC contractors in Bridgeport, CT who are working on your unit are qualified to do so. Anyone off the street can claim they can maintain, install or fix your air conditioner and furnace, but you shouldn’t trust them unless they can prove that they’re certified. Every professional at BLM Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning has the proper training and certifications that verify they can fix, install and maintain your HVAC systems.
- Affordable services: We know that you don’t have an unlimited budget when it comes to your HVAC system. Homeowners want to hire a company that can perform quality services at affordable rates. They know they can get that when they give us a call! We have some of the lowest prices in town. In addition, we offer free quotes for every service we provide.
Give BLM Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning a call today to speak with one of our friendly HVAC contractors in Bridgeport, CT about our services and how we can meet all your needs!
Categorised in: HVAC Contractors
This post was written by Writer