Have you ever considered adding an in-home humidifier to your space? If you struggle through dry seasons each year, this could be the ideal solution for your home. This device helps regulate the moisture in the air to provide more comfortable surroundings. Is it worth the investment? Your local HVAC service in Bridgeport, CT wants to help you decide.
Use the following to guide your investment decision. If you choose to add an in-home humidifier, it can offer these significant benefits:
- Energy efficiency: Most homeowners would love to save money on their utility bills. An in-home humidifier can help with this goal. The additional moisture in the air can make our home feel warmer. As a result, you’ll need to rely less on your heating system. With the greater energy efficiency, you’ll enjoy lower utility bills.
- Preservation: Do you have any wood floors or furnishings? Does any art decorate your walls? Do you own any electronic devices? These items and many more can be greatly affected by moisture levels in the air. With too little moisture available, your wood, walls and other items can crack or warp. With too much moisture, electronics can be damaged. An in-home humidifier will help maintain a healthy level of moisture to better preserve your possessions.
- Comfort: Do you go through several bottles of lotion each winter in an effort to combat the dryness of the season? Do you have asthma or allergies? Any of these symptoms are worsened by dry air in the home. Your HVAC service in Bridgeport, CT can install an in-home humidifier to regulate the moisture in your home and create a more comfortable environment for you and your family.
- Health: Did you know that viruses spread more easily in low-humidity environments? Respiratory issues in particular can be inflamed by dry air. An in-home humidifier will keep your home at a healthy humidity, so you can breathe easier and stave off the flu and cold germs that attempt to invade and grow.
- Static: Have you ever experienced frizzy hair or static in your laundry? Static electricity increases in dry environments. This effect can be more than just an annoyance. In addition to bad hair days and painful shocks in your fingers, the sparks can damage sensitive electronic equipment. A humidifier will help maintain healthy levels of moisture and reduce the amount of static electricity in the home.
- Sleep: Do you ever have trouble getting a good night’s sleep? Part of the issue could be dry air. If you breathe through your mouth while sleeping, your throat becomes dry. This can cause uncomfortable sleep. A humidifier can soothe your throat with moist air, allowing better sleep and cutting down on snoring issues.
Do you think your space could benefit from an in-house humidifier? The professionals at BLM Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning are your go-to source for all questions related to HVAC service in Bridgeport, CT. Our team has been providing excellent service and a customer-friendly approach for over 20 years. We take pride in offering prompt, high-quality repairs for our customers, every time. Contact us today with any questions or to make arrangements for your humidifier installation.
Categorised in: HVAC Services
This post was written by Writer