If an indicator lights up on your dashboard, you know you need car repairs. When you have a toothache, you know you need to see a dentist. What about your commercial refrigerator? Do you know what signs suggest you need refrigerator repair in Bridgeport, CT?
Recognizing these warning signs early can help prevent further damage and more expensive repairs. To keep your commercial refrigerator running smoothly, look for these red flags. If you discover any of these issues, contact your local commercial refrigerator experts right away:
- Frost: You might think that frost is to be expected inside a commercial refrigerator, but it is usually a sign of trouble. The presence of frost could indicate that the temperature is fluctuating. The space warms and then cools again, causing items inside to melt and then refreeze. This generates frost. The issue could also be caused by unhealthy humidity levels that are creating too much condensation. If the frost is on the door, this might mean the door is not sealing properly. If you notice frost, contact a professional to inspect the issue and complete any necessary refrigerator repair in Bridgeport, CT.
- Ripples: Are you finding any ripples, trickles or streams of water in, on or around your refrigerator? Water leaks can lead to mildew growth and structural damage to the surrounding space. If not repaired, the leaks tend to worsen. Eventually, your refrigerator will not work properly, and it could do extensive damage to the walls and flooring nearby. If you find any water leaks, don’t delay. Arrange for refrigerator repair in Bridgeport, CT as soon as possible.
- Odors: Does a strange aroma hit your nose when you enter your refrigerator? That might not be the food. Weird smells can indicate a coolant leak. The odor could mean the appliance has a leak or malfunction in the condenser. If this part fails, your refrigerator will, too, so don’t ignore that odor. Contact a technician to inspect your unit and determine if you need refrigerator repair in Bridgeport, CT.
- Strange noises: Do you hear unusual whirring, clanking, screeching or other noises in your commercial refrigerator? That’s not a ghost—it’s your refrigerator telling you it needs repairs. The noises mean your unit is experiencing mechanical issues. A trained technician can determine the source of the noises and perform the necessary refrigerator repair in Bridgeport, CT.
- Temperature fluctuations: A properly functioning refrigerator will maintain a constant temperature. If yours is fluctuating, it needs repairs. The sensor may be malfunctioning, or the unit might not be sealed properly. If you haven’t been propping the doors open for extended periods of time, then your temperature fluctuations are caused by a problem that calls for refrigerator repair in Bridgeport, CT.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, don’t hesitate to contact the experts at BLM Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer extensive experience in refrigerator repair in Bridgeport, CT. We will send our specialists out to your site and determine what services are needed. Our technician will then deliver top-quality repairs to keep your refrigerator in optimal condition. Reach out to us today to schedule your repairs.
Categorised in: Refrigerator Repair
This post was written by Writer